It’s been a while since I was that excited about an event. The Eyeo Festival brings together the most creative coders, designers and artists working today, and shaping tomorrow. The three day long event features talks, labs and demos by extraordinary speakers in a beautiful location.
On June 27-29 2011 at the McNamara Center in Minnesota you’ve got the chance to enjoy the works of:
- Amanda Cox of The New York Times, nytimes.com
- Ben Fry of Fathom, fathom.info & processing.org
- Bre Pettis of Makerbot, brepettis.com & makerbot.com
- Casey Reas, reas.com & processing.org
- Golan Levin, flong.com
- Heather Knight, marilynmonrobot.com
- Jake Barton of Local Projects, localprojects.net
- Jer Thorp, blprnt.com
- Jessica Rosenkrantz & Jesse Louis-Rosenberg of Nervous System, n-e-r-v-o-u-s.com
- Laura Kurgan of SIDL, l00k.org & spatialinformationdesignlab.org
- Marius Watz, unlekker.net & generatorx.no
- Mark Hansen of Ear Studio, earstudio.com
- Nicholas Felton, feltron.com
- Robert Hodgin of The Barbarian Group, flight404.com & libcinder.org
- Tali Krakowsky of Apologue Studio, apologuestudio.com
- Zach Lieberman, thesystemis.com & openframeworks.cc
More information will be available over the next days on eyeofestival.com. I think this event will be one of a kind and I therefore recommend to highlight June 27th right now in you calendar.
Are you attending and if so, what are your expectations?